Recreational Cannabis FAQs
Anyone with a valid 21+ ID will be able to come into the dispensary and make a recreational purchase! This includes out-of-state ID’s and passports.
- IL residents can purchase up to 30g of flower, 5 grams of concentrate, and 500mg THC for edibles and infused products.
- Out of state customers can purchase up to 15g of flower, 2.5 grams of concentrate, and 250mg THC for edibles and infused products.
- IL Medical Cardholders can purchase up to 2.5 ounces (70.87g).
- Recreational customers and patients can consume cannabis at their home, in their backyard, back porch or private residence. Landlords and property owners can ban consumption at their discretion.
- Where is consumption is NOT allowed?
- Public places like bars, restaurants, hotels, public housing and assisted living homes will not allow consumption.
- Places that are ‘publicly visible’ also will not allow consumption, like your front yard or front porch.
- Consumption in your car is not allowed.
- We carry a range of the highest quality cannabis products available in Illinois, including dry flower, pre-rolled joints, edibles, vape pens, concentrates, topicals, sublinguals and more. However, supply is likely to be limited for quite some time.
- Dispensary33 keeps its menu updated with current inventory. You can find our menu here.
When you first arrive you will be checked into a texting system and given an approximate time of how long the wait is. Then you can go about your day until you receive a text and will only have to wait a few minutes before being able to shop.
D33 is cash only. We have ATMs inside with a low .50 cent fee for convenience.
No. We need to check your ID only to confirm your age, no personal identification is placed into our system. Your anonymity is assured.