Medical Cannabis FAQ

Medical patients – expect wait times! The number of people inside the dispensary will be kept at a minimum and significant space between people will be maintained. This will slow our operations and medical patients must plan for service to be slower. Please do not shop unless it is absolutely essential for you. Take care of yourselves and please send a caregiver. 💚

First, you must be registered at D33 in the State system – if you need to switch, then you  must change dispensaries through the State portal, using the same login used for applying for a card. Dispensary change requests will go through within minutes. If you have not already set up an account on the portal you will need to, using your qualifying patient info.

Once you’ve completed the intake material on your first trip, you’ll be able to use our pre-order system on our medical product menu.

There are days when we may limit flower purchases or other items that we expect to run low before our next delivery, but we have no overall policy to limit purchases. We accept deliveries nearly every day of the week and supplies are, to date, largely unaffected by COVID-19.

If you have had your card for less than three years, you only have to extend your card online here. If it has been three years since your last doctor’s certification, then you will have to get that renewed as well. If you are looking for a different doctor, you can email us and we will provide you with a list of doctors in the area. NOTE: if your card is expiring during Shelter-in-Place protocols then you will likely receive a card from IDPH automatically. Contact us for more information.


Yes! There are 3 primary reasons:

  • Medical cannabis card holders registered at D33 can skip any lines.
  • We segregate medical products to ensure we maintain a constant and broad selection, and medical patients can always purchase from all products for sale. Recreational products often sell out.
  • Medical cardholders pay a 2.25% pharmaceutical tax that is included in the price of product while recreational customers will pay the following total tax rates:
    • 20.25% on flower
    • 30.25% on edibles
    • 35.25% on cartridges and concentrates

To replace a lost card, fill out this form and submit it along with a $25 fee to the IDPH.

Still have a question?  Shoot us an email